Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favorite Films #1 - The Land Before Time

Starting a new thang here. Posting my favorite films, in no particular order i'll start with the movie that I grew up with. My love with films and creativity must have started subconsciously after watching this gem of a film. A lot of years later here I am... writing a blog post about it, go figure.

THE LAND BEFORE TIME

Why is it one of my all time films? Well if you ask that question you clearly haven't seen it, and if you haven't you aint welcome here anymore until you have, and when you have, you won't be asking that question again. I think I cried through half the film.

FUCK YOU SHARPTOOTH!

Amazing soundtrack as well, which is a recurring theme with all my favorite films. What can I say? I got great taste. No '2012' for me thank you.