Monday, June 1, 2009

A Hard Hitting Thought

One of my favorite sites out there at the moment is definitely Boston Big Pictures, it's just amazing. I love the fact that they post up pictures you would otherwise never see in your life. Everything from wars and famine to shuttle launches.

Which leads me to my point, when I see things like THIS I just sit here on my comfy bed while fucking BLOGGING and taking a sip of gorgeous tea while the sun is shining outside (got a tan now too, how about that) listening to iTunes on my Macbook in a three stories villa I just think to myself what the holiest of holy fucks are we doing yea? Are we really living life like this moaning about absolute bullshit "Oh I'm depressed, oh he/she doesn't love me, oh my grades aren't that good, oh the weather is bad" while people carry SULFUR ON THEIR BACKS with a smile on their face? These people work to death (quite literally) for pence and living the most basic life you can imagine and we moan??

Everytime someone in the western world fucking whines we should imidiately get a kick in our stomaches and a slap on the face and show us how the rest of the world lives. Shame on us!

If this doesn't give me motivation to try to be the best I can be in whatever I have chosen to do in life then fucking shame on me. If I have all the opportunities I do have now and fail then fucking shame on me. I should be treated like a scab If i ever whine again.

Fuck... really pathetic. So get off your asses and chase your dreams now, time waits for no one.

Right, on a more lightly note, summer is great. Got a wedding I need to attend to on Wednesday. For some reason I don't want to go, I am not sure why. Has living in my own head and doing nothing but soul searching for the past five years made me into a recluse? Not really I just need to get the fuck out of this country. Oh man I've been watching all the Stella Adler, Stanislavski, Maisner documentaries on youtube. I am kind of intimidated over what I might get myself into but I love the prospect of it as well. I know now that when I get into acting courses and schools eventually I need to fight hard and get over emotional barriers because an actor's worst enemy is feeling like we are making ourselfs look like fools infront of everybody.

It'll be alright though, I'll look back at thoes angels who carry solfur on their back and that will slap some sense in me.

Love and peace out.