Friday, June 19, 2009

An Ode To Roseboy

An open letter.

Dear Roseboy,

You surprisingly and wonderfully took a leap of faith and joined our lives like the robins in the summer days. A lot of questions are racing in my mind as I write this, such questions as "Where did you get your shirt from?" and "What's up with your haircut" but these meaningless curiosities pale in comparison to what you did that faith full night when you turned to you friend and said "I'm going to give Megan Fox a rose =)"

I'd imagine you said this while on a skateboard and digging to "Surfing U.S.A". I have no doubt in my mind that as you approached Megan Fox you yelled "I STEPPED OUT OF 1991 TO GIVE YOU THIS ROSE" this must have happened, end of story.

Cargo pants giving in to the light breezy of summer's weather, even Megan's tattoo wasn't interested.

Roses are red
Violet's are blue
I found this white rose
Just to give it to you

Thank you roseboy, let's us all pray to god that we will see you again.