Saturday, June 27, 2009

An Intermediate Post

Just had this amazing feeling. The feeling when you are full of confidence, and know exactly what you want to get out of life, you have a huge goal and you love the fight and the struggle to get there. I firmly believe that fighting for something, going bust then in the end finally succeeding is much better and rewarding then getting something on a silver platter.

Ah, life is good. Going out to the garden getting my tan on with my Stanislavski book, An Actor Prepares, and my pad and pen, might get a flash of an idea or something, write it down.

Life is good, but we already know that don't we? Don't take it for granted and enjoy every second of it, love what is natural and free, not what money buys you.

A proper post, the one I wrote last night, will come a bit later, let it mature a bit, like wine.