Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Books Are Here BITCHES!

Was in a bit of a mood. Turns out it's going to be shitty weather all week, and I was looking forward to keep tanning... (Hey, if you get sun for one month out of the year, you would be a sun worshiper too). But I do have some color on me now which fucking boosts my self esteem by 100x.

I tip toe down to the kitchen only to find this little red box, what in the...?

YES! My fricking books are here finally. After an semi-angry mail with a bitchy response it finally trickled down the mail, let's open it shall we?


BOOM BITCHES. Yes the coffee and the "Dumle" candy was complementary... not really, I had to fetch it myself. Now there is only one thing to do, "hit the books". I have already started reading Stella Adler's book. Got through two chapters. A lot to learn indeed, the only sad bit is, I wish I was there! Because the book is written as if you are in class sitting amongs the pupuls, so you can't really partake in the exercisez but alas. Can't complain I guess.

The books are; Stella Adler,The Art of Acting; Constantin Stanislavski, An Actor Prepares; Constantin Stanislavski, Building a Character.

One of the absolute first things Miss Adler mentions is "Don't buy Stanislavski's books, you won't understand them" don't know if I should :) or :(. Fuck me.