Friday, January 29, 2010

A Good Read

These are my books that I'm reading at the moment. You'll find Stanislavski's "Building A Character" (doesn't hurt to read it again does it?) Edward Albee's "The Zoo Story", "How Meditation Works" (if you are interested in either Zoo Story or the Meditation .pdf document then send me a mail), a wonderful glossary of Shakespeare words that is a pure life safer that I'll use from now on starting with Julius Caesar. Finish it all up with "Existentialism, from Dostoevsky to Sartre". Philosophy is incredibly fascinating, I'm not going to pretend like I can sit down and have a conversation about philosophy all day long (except for the obvious question like "what's the point of life" "do we exist?" etc) but you got to start somewhere!

I'm still trying to find a meditation course somewhere around here. Oh and I got an email from RADA's summer school, I don't have the envelope yet but looks like I got in, nice isn't it? My two acting classes start next week as well, FINALLY.

I've been having some self-confidence issues lately wether I can do this profession or not for no good reason, not like something has happened or anything... just all in my head. Thats what you get for living inside your own head for 23h hours a day instead of keeping in touch with reality. *sigh*