Monday, October 12, 2009

Some Tunes I've Been Listening To Lately

Music, just like food and acting, is LIFE. So here are some of the songs I've been listening to lately, I love all of em for different reasons.


I dont listen to rap/hip-hop/r&b lately, for a few years I recon, kinda grew past that, but this one I love for some reason so I'm putting it up here first. I love heavy dirty "buck" rap songs for some reason :D Like Jim Jones - We Fly High, Unk - Walk It Out (with Andre3000) anyways...
B.G. Feat Magnolia Chop - Back 2 Da Money


Robbie Williams - She's The One
CLASSIC!!


Cayaco - No Regret Life, it's one of the ending songs from Naruto series... what? Didn't I tell you that I LIVE for Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood?


Might as well throw this Naruto ending tune in here as well because I love it, the lyrics are great too (english ones that is) Little By Little - Kimi Monogatari, GO NARUTO!


Requiem For A Dream - Lux Aeterna, I watched Requiem For A Dream the other day, amazing flick, that mother who wants to be on the game show pulled out one of the best acting pieces I've ever seen, she got robbed of an oscar.


Another Classic songs, Take That - Rule The World, suck it!


And wrapping it up with one amazing tune, one of my all-time favorites Teardrop - Massive Attack