Saturday, October 24, 2009

La Maison En Petite Cubes + Theater

Really haven't had much to say these past two weeks, I rather not write bullshit and only write if there is something I'd like to say, and not just write for the sake of writing (not that I have ever done it but still).

Not many more weeks left now before my two theater acting classes are over and It makes me sad, because I don't want it to end of course. I am thinking what to do next. I am thinking of finding a BUNCH of theaters around stockholm, either majorly established or totally amateur and just ask them if they'd like to have a beginner around who just wants to learn learn and learn and act act and act.

The big plan obviously is to get into LAMDA/RADA but the auditions and stuff are around next fall I think so until then I gotto work as much as I can.

I am leaving you with an amazing short film, around 15min long that made me cry a little :') like this. It won an Oscar in 2008 as well.

Part 1


Part 2