Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreams

Dreams are weird and wonderful aren't they? Don't they say that you dream about what is to come in the future or what you think about? Anyway... I had a dream once, not too long ago, where I was in a film, and we were filming. I'm not going to go into details about what happened because since it was a dream it didn't make any fucking sense at all. But I loved that dream and the "scenes" I was in and what had happened, with the music in the background and all so as soon as I woke up I immediately wrote it all down and I keep it in my little "idea book" =o)) I got a few ideas there now of thing's I'd like to do.

Anyway, my point is what my favorite type of dream is. My favorite type of dream is where I try to escape from danger where I can die! The dream (the small bit's I can remember of course) started of with a few girls giving my huge complement on a book that I had written, a book called The Heart of Dark or Darkness or something. I Wiki'd that and found this and that means that I have to read that polish guys novellas now Since you often don't realize you are actually dreaming I was thinking "huh??" Thought they had mistaken me for someone else but then I realized "damn, wish I really had written a book, how fucking cool..."

Anywho, back to escaping death. I was in this high rise building maybe 20 stories high. And I saw a plum of rubble and smoke coming out of a house like 300 yards away like a rocket had hit it or something and all of a sudden the building I was in was shaking violently, they were trying to tear it down and of course I had to escape that, then escape some builder guy who wanted to kill me etc. The point is, I love dreams where you have to escape death, it's like a video game really :)

What's your favorite dream? Think about it.

Posted by Picasa