Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lagaan: Once Upon A Time In India

First blog, might as well start it of with an Indian movie eh? Makes perfect sense.

My friends an I got together to watch a film last night as usual, good times. After much deliberation two of my friends convinced us to watch this Indian movie, "fine", i thought, since I've never watched an Indian movie before.

They forgot to mention that the movie was 224 minutes long though... Do you have any idea how long that is? That's 3hours and 44 minutes of outbursts into song and cricket (shall not me confused with polo, like one of my friends did, I love that guy)

I'll say this though, I actually enjoyed the movie. Yea it was nice. The singing and the dancing part was the best obviously since I in my mind was dancing and singing a long as well.

It was a good way to end a horribly stressing day, which makes no sense since I had nothing important to do but my brain kept me busy as usual more on that later though, stay tuned.

Lagaan IMDB