Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sakespeare


I have found a lot of Shakespeares work, maybe even all of them not sure, at shakespeare.mit.edu, great little page. Shakespeare is brilliant did you know that? I mean, not for nothing but there is a reason why we still, FOUR HOUNDREAD YERS AFTER HE HAS DIED, use his work. They really are magnificent and I am suprise that I even enjoy them the slightest.

I am not going to lie, the language get's in the way so reading and understanding the plays is really tiresome and hard work, I wish it was easier but alas. He really was a genius. I need to get me a few hundred pages of paper so I can print a bunch of the famous plays like Hamlet, Othello, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth... etc.

I look forward to future acting schools or the like where they hopefully go through Shakespeare plays.