Saturday, April 25, 2009

This Fucking Household...

This household is the bane of my depression, I swear to god. Thankfully it's long but gone but still I feel like it's coming back every time I fucking hear that fucking woman (my moms) is fucking screaming at that little fucking devil (my lil bro) I GO INSANE IN MY BRAIN. I can't wait until they leave during the summer then I can breath out for a whole month and just relax. It's always noisy someone yelling at someone, or mom is fucking vacuuming as usual or something like that it's ALWAYS ALWAYS noisy, how the fuck is that possible? FuckMyLife.

Last summer when they left to Turkey was the best month of 2008. The second I heard my mom step into the door it was like the depression struck back instantly. If it wasn't for my angel of a dad (I love that man to death, such an inspiration, if I'll turn out to be 1/10th of that man I tell you what... amazing) I would've rather lived like an homeless and pissing and sleeping in alleys then stay in this house.

Rain Rain Go Away.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though, just got to keep on truckin'

/rant over