Sunday, March 15, 2009

You know what annoys me?


Birthdays. I mean who the fuck cares about birthdays unless you are under 21 or over 80 or something. People who take birthdays too seriously should be shot, like people who's friendship hinges on the fact if their friends show up for ones birthday or not. Let me tell ya, if that is the case with you then you didn't have much of a friendship to begin with mate. Fuck birthdays (and valentines day).

Another thing that annoys me. Unnecessary nudity in gym locker rooms. Who the fuck weighs them self completely nude? I am not a homophobic by ANY stretch of the imagination, in fact, I fucking love gays (no pun intended) but unless you are gonna take a ride on the space shuttle I recon you can pop on a pair of boxers and take of 100grams if you need to be so fucking specific. People who happily wander around naked, bending over like they are playing some volleyball game in the locker rooms, WTF? Put some clothes on mofos.

Completely random and from the top of my head. I have a lot more stuff to whine about, more on that later though. Stay Tuned.