Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bro(insert)

I came across one more of MTV's amazingly ridiculous shows, where total random people wants to become famous basically. I've never understood why idiots wants to become famous. And I don't even mean they want to do acting, singing or something such were fame is a side effect from the job (in some cases). No, these idiots just want to become FAMOUS, they don't care about the middle man. Forget about it, I just want to become famous, like Paris Hilton. Brilliant.

One of these shows are called "Bromance", the show aside (as shitty as any of the other "MAKE ME FAMOUS, I HAVE NO TALENT" shows), I learned some amazing new and funny terms, such as Bromance, Bromosexual or even Bromo + Broham.

I want to go deeper into the term Bromosexual, because it's just too good to pass up, read and learn students.

*ehm* Urban dictionary says;

"Bromosexual
A guy who is bromosexual is totally straight. In fact he will punch you in the face if you say that he's gay. He's so totally straight that he has sex with tons of chicks... sure his bro might be in the room with him, maybe videotaping it (with lots of close-ups of the penis)... or doing the same girl at the same time... with their penises touching...

So what if he's always slapping his broham's ass... and always hangs out in the showers at the gym... and yeah, maybe he was in a few circle jerks in middle school... and sure he puts his penis and/or testicles on his friends' faces every chance he gets when they're passed out drunk... and sure that frat initiation thing was a bit weird, but...

HE IS TOTALLY 100% NOT GAY.
Dude: You're so gay.
Bromosexual: Shut up! I will FUCK YOU IN THE ASS if you say I'm gay!!!
Other dude: Heh. Wait... what?"

And also "brost", which is a toast for your bro's.

I love you internet.
I love you world.