Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sail or Move

I've been spending and taking quite a few pictures around the Stockholm archipelago lately. Been reading Bernard Moitessiers books since last summer, and now, I've been working, saving up to almost $10.000 and I am wondering if I should move to a foreign city (Paris, Los Angeles etc) or buy myself a sailboat, something in the style of Contessa 26, and just sail the planet for a while... For me it's not such an crazy thought at all. If I did that though (an absolute dream come true) there would be no acting for probably a few years I'd imagine perhaps...

I haven't spoken about acting for a while, nothing to say really. It's such a god damn bore to talk about acting. I've been in a few comercials, met some nice people, not that bad at all.

Anyway, how are you doing? Are you doing what you hope you would be doing right about now?