Friday, December 9, 2011



Well, I change my ideas of what to do constantly it seems, can't make my mind up. I met the most fantastic girl, maybe around march time this year, was supposed to go on a trip around asia together on a whim... didn't happen, she suddenly disappeared, imagine that. I wonder how she is...

Anyway, I've turned my plans from a nice hippy trip to something a bit more sophisticated, I re-modeled my wardrobe a bit (I suddenly remembered I really like buying shoes), started working out again, healthy 73kg, why not, usually a bit skinny naturally. Think I need to head west, I've been sulking so long in this dready place, acting in Sweden? Come on...

Now only to find somewhere to live. Anyone want to share an appartement's rent? :)

But listen to the music first, amazing isn't it.